Welcome to Sina Advisory Group’s blog.
Our unique business, finance, and IT consulting approach is based on the concept that your company’s technology should run like a business unit. It should support the objectives and needs of the core business. It’s the skill of transforming the IT from a cost center to a sales unit.
These are key components of a highly successful company:
- Immediate access to financial reporting
- Quick access to accurate sales and sales forecast
- State of the art Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Access to customized analysis
- Identify IT risks
- Implementing superior operational processes
- Delivering top-of-the-line service and support to end-user
- Exceptional project management capability
Small businesses should master these components to survive in this tough economic times and thrive in good times.